Religious Activities and Support Office
For more information about Chapel Services please visit the Freedom Chapel page.
In order to better acquaint you with us and to allow you to understand how we may be of service to you, we have included a brief list of some of our responsibilities as your USAG-Humphreys / Area III Religious Support Ministry Team. These include:
• Perform/Provide religious services and spiritual fitness programs for personnel assigned to USAG-Humphreys / Area III.
• Advise the commander and his staff on matters pertaining to religion, morals and morale.
• Provide pastoral care and counseling for all personnel in USAG-Humphreys / Area III.
• Oversee the total religious support program for USAG-Humphreys / Area III.
• Provide moral leadership training (i.e. suicide prevention/awareness training etc.) to military personnel and their families.
Basically, we are there when you need us.
We know that being in Korea presents its own set of challenges for all of us. But as Roberta Flack once said: “The situation that you live in doesn’t have to live in you.” And I want you to know that faith in God is what can help us to rise above any situation that we may find ourselves in because God has a purpose for all that we go through.
You are not here by accident. And we encourage you take an active role in the chapel worship programs that are offered here in USAG-Humphreys / Area III. We feel that we have a quality religious support program that is both relevant and comprehensive. And we invite you to come and experience what the Lord is doing in USAG-Humphreys / Area III. We believe that it will make the difference in your tour! Lord Bless!
Suicide Crisis Numbers
The following are Suicide Crisis telephone numbers available to the community: USAG-Humphreys Behavioral Health, 753-7657; Brian Allgood Army Community Hospital Behavioral Health, 737-5508; and USAG-Humphreys Duty Chaplain, 010-9496-7445.