Internal Review (IRACO)
To support “the fight” with in-house, reliable, timely, professional reviews and consulting services that promote improved risk management and foster stewardship through best business practices.
What We Do We perform the following services for command:
- Formal Reviews
- Special Reviews
- Risk Management
- Consulting and Advisory
INTERNAL REVIEW is one of the most effective tools managers can use to ensure they are providing the best stewardship of resources.
INTERNAL REVIEW can:
- Determine whether proper procedures are being followed.
- Determine whether program and organization goals are being met.
- Provide managers with answers to tough questions.
- Develop solutions for problems.
- Recommend or suggest alternative courses of action.
INTERNAL REVIEW evaluators:
- Are professional members of the commander’s staff.
- Adhere to a stringent code of ethics and standards.
- Ensure organizational goals are met and the command vision is achieved.
- Recognize their customer base is not limited to the commander but includes leaders and managers at all levels.
- Are flexible and responsive to customer needs.
- Add value to the organization by providing timely, objective information to better manage resources and improve the quality of services.
INTERNAL REVIEW is committed to:
- Satisfy the customer.
- Partner with management to help achieve organizational goals.
- Focus on the future.
- Be a help, not a judge.