Civilian Personnel Advisory Center (CPAC)
We are proud to meet the challenge of today's environment and privileged to work with dedicated civilian employees in the United States Army. Our goal is to be a value-added partner in support of the mission of Camp Humphreys by providing personnel administration services and furnishing guidance and assistance to our customers.
Foremost in the CPAC duties is to provide information and management advisory services to commanders, managers/supervisors, employees, and prospective employees concerning the effective acquisition, management, utilization, and training of the workforce.
The CPAC executes all its services in accordance with governing laws, rules, and regulations mandated by Office of Personnel Management, Department of Defense, Department of the Army, as well as command directives.
ARMY CIVILIAN CORPS CREED
- I am an Army Civilian - a member of the Army Team
- I am dedicated to our Army, our Soldiers and Civilians
- I will always support the mission
- I provide stability and continuity during war and peace
- I support and defend the Constitution of the United States and consider it an honor to serve our Nation and our Army
- I live the Army values of Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage
- I am an Army Civilian